Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello Friends - Day 3 posting Yay!

Hello friends! Here I am 3 days in a row posting. Now I need some friends to follow me. I am so grateful for my old faithfuls Lynn and Nancy and Papel. These late nights do it for me. I just can't get sleepy taking these steriods but I am getting better with the conjestion I think. Makes it much easier to post late at night when I don't feel like sewing or watching tv. Now I can write a journal:) Not really. We had a beautiful day here up in the 70's . Sweet! But it won't last long as it is that time of the year but at least it melted all the ice and snow away which we hopefully won't get much more of this year before spring.

I am currently sewing up strips to make a shawl. Could show you my progress but it isn't much Only have some seams on double strips presently.

I did get my candle mat I made the other day primmed and here it is.  I have a soy candle sitting on it that smells just yummy.

















I have been sewing a lot lately but seems not a  lot of big stuff.  Here is a round robin that I just put a round on and I think it came out pretty great.  I don't keep it but send it home to its owner in Arkansas.  The other ladies did a great color coordinating job on this one.  Haven't gotten mine home yet.


No comments: