Saturday, January 30, 2010

MY 8 DUCK DUCK GOOSE BLOCKS


I got some more sewing done today. Finished another 4 blocks for my DDG challenge and here are the pictures. I am now working on a center scrappy block for a round robin that I am doing next month. Will keep you updated on my progress.

I do love my sewing room being on the main floor now. I made a pot of soup and a pone of cornbread today in between sewing and even did a little housework. It is great.

This is the block I made for the center of my Round Robin which begins the 15th of February. Still trying to decide if I need a 1/2" strip of a tan around the edge before the next person works on it.

2 comments:

Lynn S. said...

OMG, Fran, I love your scrappy center. What pattern is that? Just love your blog.....

Fran said...

Lynn it is called Leah's star by Quilt in a day. Easy and pretty. I have a link at the bottom of this page