Sunday, November 1, 2020

 Sunday November lst

FINALLY AM BACK AGAIN.

Today we have changed our clocks.  Well most of them changed themselves with all the technology we have nowadays.  No place to go as CO VID has us locked in.  Of course we are grateful to have a large yard to wander in and only 4 houses from the grandkids.


I am still selling on Etsy along with selling Rice Heating neck warmers on Amazon.  My 10 needle has been inactive since i started sewing a lot.  April was super busy with 12hr days sewing masks.  That part has since died down to were I seldom sell a mask.  

Been so long since I posted that I forgot how to do the neat printing I did previously.  I just guess I will have to do a little studying.


I did make one patchwork ornament

his week and it took quite a while but came out cute.  A little time intensive.  I have also been making a lot of Grime Guards for Emboridery hoops.  



No comments: