Sunday, January 24, 2010

SUNDAY JANUARY 24, 2010

I hardly realized that this month is practically over. I did start sewing yesterday again finally. I have my Duck, Duck Goose blocks started. In the book by Kim Diehl it is done in fall colors and is beautiful. I decided to use 30's prints since I have a full rubbermaid tub. Will post a pix as soon as I get the 4 blocks for this month finishe. They are part of a monthly challenge in my Ebay Quilt group. And I finished a lotto block. It is a 12.5" candy jar and here is a pix.


Fixed stir fry and rice for dinner tonight. I have watched a little tv and relaxed while sewing in between today. We have Ms Payton again tomorrow. Here she is sitting is a rocking chair thinking she owns the house. Her Papa gave her an old remote as she loves them. He changes the channel making her thinks it is she


I have a lot of quilts that I need to quilt. My UFO list this year is 61 items. Don't think I will get those finished and I will be adding more to it. I also have to make a bag this week for a Holiday Challenge that I am doing. Wish me luck ladies:)

1 comment:

Lynn S. said...

Love your jar block. Payton is cute, as usual. Your blog is neat!