Thursday, February 24, 2011

QUILTING DAY

Today was quilting day for me.  I finished my shawl which I am posting a pix of and I quilted a baby quilt for my friend.  Didn't do any other sewing.  About  bedtime for me now but wanted to let everyone know what I have been doing today.  Cold, rainy weather outside that I don't want to venture out into.  I do love my shawl it is heavy but toasty warm.  this was made with Northcutt new line.  Not my favorite colors but they are very rich looking and the brown minkie on the back is to die for :)

Here is the baby quilt that I quilted for my friend today.  I have a pix pinned and a pix finished.  She is going to do the binding.  Not my thing.


 Now here it is all finished.

My friend asked me tonight if I did anything besides sew and watch the grandkids.  Well the truth is my DH does most of the babysitting.  I love sewing and messing around in my sewing room.  It is what I do best.

No comments: