Sunday, April 3, 2011

Been Catching up on my projects!

I have been catching up on my projects.  Guess because it is the end of the month but it just begins all over.  I made a couple of the Biker Bugz purses and a beach bag.  The lady at the bank wanted the Biker Bugz purses for her granddaugter.  The fabric is a hit with everyone but I haven't really sold anything made from it yet.  Here they are:

The 2 purses
close up

Inside

Beach Bag

Inside Beach bag - has a zippered side pocket

Pillowcase Dress for Easter

With little matching purse

Purse alone

Wall Hanging I made for an exchange

With a set of coaster to match.  I will be listing some of these coasters in my site.


I did make the little purse today but that is all.  I had a busy day with the grandbaby.  I am looking at a pattern to adapt to a dress I want to create.  I love doing custom one of a kind things.  If I get them done soon they can be Easter patterned dresses as I do have a couple of Easter fabrics.

2 comments:

Lynn S. said...

Love all your stuff! Good luck with the sales.

Desirée Lee said...

I love the biker bugs fabric. Too cute!