Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gettin close to Month's End!

The end of the month is near and I seem to put off my BOM until the end of the month.  I finished a few up and did 4 pillowcases to give to the grandkids for today.
Here are the pillowcases for grandkids
                                                  A monthly bocks from the Mish Mash BOM

My sampler exchange blocks are the ones in blue
The top one is a BD block for an exchange.



I will have to work on my Tonga block next week.  It is the last one in the series of our Quilt Shop BOM.  don't know when I will get the entire thing put together but I did buy the finishing kit and the backing already.

We are having a very cloudy rainy day.  Not a good day for the kiddos hunting eggs.  The grandkids are coming over to color eggs as I boiled 36 last night.  Actually 35 as an egg was missing from a double sealed carton of 18 each eggs.  I am cooking Chicken n dumplings and other stuff.  The chicken is done but will make the dumplings soon.


2 comments:

colleens craft shed said...

I bet the grandkids love their pillowcases! I love all the quilt blocks. We are lucky and the sun is shining here today. The kids had fun on the egg hunt.
Colleen

Fran said...

Easter is a real fun time for the kiddos. Mine had fun running up and down the stairs hunting eggs. Outside was too wet to hunt. Yes the grandK loved their pillowcases.