Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mug Rug Swap

My yourngest grandbaby got christened todan on his first birthday so we had a full day.  I posted a couple of days ago a picture of a mug rug I made for someone in an ebay group I am in.  It was a neat swap and am thinking of doing one in the A Quilting We Will Go ebay group.

My friend Nancy sent me the neatest Mug Rug made from her very own painted fabrics.  It is darling as you can see in the pictures below.  She has a couple for sale on her selling blog
                          
Nancy's main blog is here http://insidenanashead.blogspot.com/  You can go to her selling blog and Etsy from there if you wish to purchase some of her lovely fabrics.


2 comments:

colleens craft shed said...

Love the mug rugs. The colors are wonderful. I will have to go check out Nancy blog.
Colleen

nancy huggins said...

I am working on some new ones Fran and maybe even a kit for a quilt..I have a lot of new ideas to try and might even have a giveaway in my blog for 1.
They are OOAK and I can not do the same thing twice..can do the same colors but that is all.
Am working on some American flags now too :)